Traditionally served at Passover, charoset is a delightfully simple dish that’s delicious and easy to make. With few ingredients and little prep work, this dish makes a quick and healthy treat throughout the year. All you need are five ingredients to make this effortlessly delicious charoset recipe.
- 3 medium Fuji apples, cored
- 1 1/2 cups mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Chop apples and mixed nuts into medium to small sized chunks
- In a large bowl, add the apples, nuts, brown sugar, cinnamon, and wine together
- Store, covered, at room temperature until ready to serve
Ready to make this recipe even easier? You can find Fuji apples, mixed nuts, and more in our Orchard’s Bounty Gift Basket. This gift basket not only has a couple of the staples needed for this recipe but many more sweet and savory treats, like our Signature Beef Summer Sausage. You’ll have more than enough ingredients to create your own delicious snack spread.