Deviled eggs are a quick, easy, and delicious treat to serve for almost any occasion. Using our flavorful mustards, we’ve added a little sweet heat and texture to take this dish to the next level. We’ve replaced traditional yellow mustard with our famous Hickory Farms Sweet Hot Mustard to add a pleasant bit of heat, and topped it all off with our Hickory Farms Simply Mustard Caviar, which makes this appetizer burst open with flavor.
Try adding our mustard caviar deviled eggs to your next party spread! They can be the perfect addition to a meat and cheese board or can stand alone as a tasty bite on it’s own. We can’t wait to hear about how you’ll make this recipe your own.
A few simple swaps in your kitchen pantry will make this recipe feel brand new. We bet that you’ll begin using our Hickory Farms Simply Mustard Caviar on everything after you take your first bite!
Mustard Caviar Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Hickory Farms Sweet Hot Mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 pinch of salt
- Hickory Farms Simply Mustard Caviar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with 1.5 inches of water (above eggs)
- Heat water on high until it begins to boil and then cover
- Turn heat to low and cook for 1 minute
- Remove eggs from heat and leave covered for 12 minutes
- Rinse eggs under cold water for 1 minute (continuous)
- Carefully peel eggs under cold running water
- Gently dry eggs
- Slice in half lengthwise
- In a medium bowl, remove yolks and place the whites on a separate platter
- Mash the yolks into a fine crumble
- Mix the yolks, Hickory Farms Sweet Hot Mustard, mayonnaise, white vinegar, salt, and pepper together
- Spoon the yolk mixture into the hollowed egg whites
- Top with Hickory Farms Simply Mustard Caviar
- Serve and enjoy!