Wrap up your Halloween party preparations with our sausage mummies recipe! This adorably spooky appetizer is a fun and festive way to celebrate the holiday. Our bite-sized, protein packed beef sausage snacks make the perfect base for mummy pastries. Just wrap, bake, decorate, and you’re ready to go!
Eat these sausage mummies hot or cold with our delicious mustards. To give this dish a spookier feel, serve up our sweet and slightly tangy cranberry mustard. Together these flavors will become a frighteningly delicious combination that you’ll want to wrap up time and time again.
Now it’s time to unwind and get cooking! Here’s what you need to get started:
Sausage Mummies Recipe
- Hickory Farms Beef Sausage Snacks (16 Pack)
- Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Hickory Farms Cranberry Mustard
- Hickory Farms Honey & Pineapple Mustard
- Cut 12 beef snack sticks (3 packs) in half
- Unwrap the Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Dinner Roll dough sheet and cut the dough lengthwise into 24 equal strips
- Wrap dough strips around beef stick halves, leaving a gap for the mummy eyes
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 375 degrees until golden brown
- Add mustard eyes with our Hickory Farms Honey & Pineapple Mustard using the end of a toothpick
- Serve with “bloody” Hickory Farms Cranberry Mustard