Not all wreaths need to be made out of evergreens! Dress up your holiday feast with a wreath that’s not only beautiful, but also delicious. This holiday season, serve up our festively flavorful sausage wreath recipe.
We love this recipe because it’s not only quick to make, but it’s an elegant addition to any holiday spread. With this dish, guests can easy pull apart tasty sausage bites to tide them over until the main course (or nibble their way through cocktail hour). And we can’t forget the Hickory Farms Simply Boozy Cran-Cherry Chutney – it may become your new favorite dipping sauce.
Warm up the oven! It’s time to bake up a wreath that’s worthy of your feast.
Sausage Wreath Recipe
- 1 egg
- 20 Hickory Farms Mini Beef Sausage Snacks (1 package)
- 1 Hickory Farms Simply Boozy Cran-Cherry Chutney
- 1 Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Line one large baking sheet (without sides) with parchment paper
- Unroll dough on a flat surface and press into a 13×8 inch rectangle
- Cut dough into 15 squares (about 2 1/2 inches each)
- Use a sharp tool, like a pizza cutter, for best results
- Cut each square in half (diagonally) to make 30 triangles
- Place sausage on the long side of dough triangle- and roll up
- Begin organizing the wrapped sausages on an ungreased baking sheet in a circle
- Every other wrapped sausage should peek out slightly (See image above)
- Leave about six inches open in the middle of the circle for the center wreath (and dipping condiment)
- In a separate container, beat an egg and brush dough with the egg
- Bake between 12 to 16 minutes (or until golden)
- Garnish with sage leaves and cranberries
- Serve with Hickory Farms Simply Boozy Cran-Cherry Chutney in the center
Entertain and gift with ease this holiday season with a little help from Hickory Farms. For gifting inspiration, check out our holiday gift guide.