It’s time to make Halloween a little cheesy. This year, we’re cutting our cheese into different designs to make things extra spooky in time for holiday hosting season. Whether you want to stick to the basics or carve out a masterpiece, these spooky cheese cutouts will instantly dress up your holiday feast.
It doesn’t matter what your skill level is in the kitchen- this idea is great for chefs of all ages. Grab the kids and some cookie cutters and let them create ghoulishly good cut outs. For those with a little more practice, get crafty cutting up intricate shapes and designs.
Guests will be screaming for more once they take a bite out of these adorably spooky and delicious treats. Here’s what you need to take a bite out of Halloween:
Spooky Cheese Cutouts
- 1 10 oz. Hickory Farms Smoked Cheddar Blend
- 1 10 oz. Hickory Farms Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese
- 1 10 oz. Hickory Farms Jalapeno & Cheddar Blend Cheese
- Carefully cut Hickory Farms Smoked Cheddar Blend into a coffin shape
- If desired, cut off the top and hollow out the inside of the coffin to fit a sausage mummy
Spooky Shapes Directions:
- Cut Hickory Farms 10 oz. cheese of your choice in half, crosswise
- Cut each half lengthwise along the wider side into four planks
- Use small halloween cookie cutters to create spooky shapes
- Serve and enjoy