Our simple yet delicious White & Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Brownies are guaranteed to be a family favorite. What’s not to love about a minty treat to satisfy your sweet tooth? All you need is a little White & Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark from Hickory Farms and you’re ready to get baking.
Our Peppermint Bark is a mix of White & Dark Chocolate topped with bits of crushed peppermint candy cane. It’s a perfect gift that will quickly become a favorite. Add it into your peppermint bark brownies, or serve it up, on it’s own, as part of your dessert bar.
Peppermint Bark Brownies
- 3/4 cup butter
- 8 oz. Hickory Farms White & Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark (chopped)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 oz. Hickory Farms White & Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, allowing sides to overhang
- In heatproof bowl set over hot, not boiling water, melt butter and peppermint bark; let cool
- Whisk in sugar and eggs until well blended.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt; stir into chocolate mixture
- Scrape into prepared baking pan
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until tester inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs clinging
- Let stand for 5 minutes
- Sprinkle with chopped peppermint bark
- Let cool completely
Watch as we whip up a batch!