Whether it’s warm or cold outside, sliders are always in season. That’s why we’re sharing our favorite smoked brisket sliders recipe. Forget burgers, we’re using brisket as the base and loading it up with our Boozy Cran-Cherry Chutney to create a uniquely delicious bite-sized meal.
To make these sliders a success, you’ll need a little some brisket on hand. If you’re looking for a tender, we’d suggest trying this braised beef brisket recipe from The Pioneer Woman. Otherwise find a recipe that fits your particular taste and get cooking. Don’t forget, brisket takes many hours to cook, so don’t get started on these sliders until you’ve got brisket on hand.
While the brisket takes some time to cook, these sliders are quick. Now it’s time to get cooking! Here’s what you need to make our Cran-cherry Brisket Sliders:
Cran-cherry Brisket Sliders
- 4 Slider buns, toasted
- 8 oz. Brisket, sliced with BBQ
- 2 oz. Green cabbage, shaved thin
- 2 oz. Red cabbage, shaved thin
- 4 tbsp Boozy Cran-Cherry Chutney
- 2 tbsp Mayo
- 4 Sliced pickles
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Assemble slider by applying equal parts mayo and BBQ sauce to each side of the slider bun
- Toss shaved cabbage with Boozy Cran-Cherry Chutney
- Season sliced brisket and place on bottom half of the slider bun
- Top brisket with shaved cabbage mixture and add the top half of the slider bun
- Skewer and enjoy
This recipe was provided by Lori Krieger, owner of Taste Elevated, who partners with Hickory Farms to offer a line of mustards, spreads and chutneys that are innovative, fresh and bursting with flavor.