Feast your eyes on this hearty and delicious roast beef panini. With tiny pearl flavor-packed mustard seeds, caramelized onions, and roast beef, this sandwich packs a ton of taste into one mouthwatering, handheld meal. It’s definitely a recipe that you’ll want to revisit over and over again.
To take this dish to the next level, we’d also suggest serving a side of our horseradish sauce. Having a side of sauce gives you an option to add even more flavor to this already tasty meal.
Now it’s time to heat up the panini press (or skillet) and try our delectable roast beef panini recipe!
Roast Beef Panini with Caramelized Onions
- 6 kaiser or brioche rolls
- 12 slices roast beef
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 2 cups sauerkraut
- 2 cups Taste Elevated Caramelized Onion Spread
- 1 cup Hickory Farms Simply Mustard Caviar
- Olive oil
- Spread Taste Elevated Caramelized Onion Spread on one side of each roll
- Layer two slices of roast beef on each roll
- Mix Hickory Farms Simply Mustard Caviar with sauerkraut, then spread a thin layer of mixture on each roll
- Top sauerkraut on each roll with one slice of provolone cheese
- Brush roll with olive oil on each side of the roll
- Cook in a panini press or skillet (medium high heat) until cheese is melted
- Serve and enjoy
This recipe was provided by Lori Krieger, owner of Taste Elevated, who partners with Hickory Farms to offer a line of mustards, spreads and chutneys that are innovative, fresh and bursting with flavor.