Sriracha pizza sauce, jalapeños, summer sausage and jalapeño cheddar cheese top this delicious spicy mini pizza recipe, perfect for game days and parties!
My favorite month of the year is December. It just so happens to be my birthday month, Christmas, and Hickory Farms sets up their stand in the mall. That means beef summer sausage, cheese balls, and crackers are a totally acceptable meal for lunch, basically every day in my house!
Today I’m so excited to share my first recipe in partnership with Hickory Farms!
While I’m still a big fan of slicing up the summer sausage and cheese, serving it with crackers, and calling it lunch, I’ve also started experimenting with recipes that incorporate Hickory Farms Signature Beef Summer Sausage!
Spicy Sausage Mini Pizza
This mini pizza recipe is perfect for parties, game days or weekday dinners, it’s easy to make and totally brings the flavor!
The great thing about serving individual mini pizzas is that you can make each one their own! If you want a mini pizza with a little less spice, omit the jalapeños. If you like your mini pizza extra cheesy, pile it on baby. Toss on a few extra slices of summer sausage if you like your mini pizza extra meaty! No matter how you customize your mini pizza, the combination of flavors from the Sriracha Pizza Sauce, Summer Sausage and Jalapeño & Cheddar Cheese, is amazing!
Spicy Sausage Mini Pizzas Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 8 mini pizzas
- 16 oz. pizza dough
- 1 cup Sriracha pizza sauce (click link for recipe)
- 1 cup Hickory Farms Signature Beef Summer Sausage (chopped)
- 2 large jalapeños (sliced)
- 1 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 cups Hickory Farms Jalapeno & Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough to ½” thick, cut out 8 mini pizzas using a 3-inch round pastry cutter, then use a rolling pin to stretch out each piece of mini pizza dough.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of sauce on each mini pizza, top with sausage, jalapeños and onion.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the cheese over each pizza. Place back in the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Easy as that, you’ve got mini pizzas for everyone! I served these to friends during Sunday night football last week and they were a huge hit!
WhitneyBond.com is the popular food blog created by published cookbook author and on-air personality, Whitney Bond. On her blog, Whitney publishes recipes made in 30 minutes or less, in one pot or in a crock pot! She grew up eating Hickory Farms with her family and now loves including everything from summer sausage to smoked cheddar in her recipes!