It’s time to get cheesy–with cheeseburgers! We decided to play around with a few of our favorite savory flavors to create a quick, easy, and delicious hot pepper bacon jam burger with cheddar cheese. With just a few ingredients you can whip up a unique burger that everyone will enjoy! But what makes this cheeseburger so tasty? It’s the mix of our juicy Pfaelzer Brothers burgers topped with hearty cheese and spicy Hickory Farms Hot Pepper Bacon Jam.
If you love thick, juicy burgers with a bit of a sweet and savory kick, this recipe is for you. For this cheeseburger, you can’t go wrong with a few slices of our famous Farmhouse Cheddar, but if you’d like to kick the recipe up a notch, we suggest adding our favorite beer cheese to finish off the hot pepper bacon cheeseburger.
Thankfully, this cheeseburger is quick, easy, and delicious so it’s the perfect dish for chefs (and grill masters) of all levels. Without further ado, we’d like to introduce the hot pepper bacon jam cheeseburger.
Hot Pepper Bacon Jam Burger with Cheese
- 6 (8 oz) Ultimate Burgers
- Simply Hickory Farms Hot Pepper Bacon Jam
- Hickory Farms Farmhouse Cheddar
- Burger Buns
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ bottle beer
- 4 oz Hickory Farms Farmhouse Cheddar, shredded
- ½ teaspoon Hickory Farms Sweet Hot Mustard
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- Thaw the sliders overnight in the refrigerator
- Open the package and let the sliders sit out for 30 minutes at room temperature before placing them on a hot grill
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat
- Whisk in flour until a smooth paste forms
- Pour beer into saucepan, whisking constantly
- Add shredded Hickory Farms Farmhouse Cheddar to the beer sauce, a little at a time, whisking until a smooth sauce forms
- Remove sauce from heat and stir in Hickory Farms Sweet Hot Mustard and hot sauce
- Cook Pfaelzer Brothers burgers on the grill
- For medium burgers: Cook 9-12 minutes per side
- For well-done burgers: Cook 12-14 minutes per side
- Place burger patty on bun
- Top with beer cheese
- Add two scoops of Simply Hickory Farms Hot Pepper Bacon Jam on top of cheese
- Top burger with bun
- Serve and enjoy
Cooking Recommendations: Cooking times are based upon thawed product cooked in a conventional gas or electric oven 1 inch below preheated broiler or on a charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches above the coals.
Do you like burgers? Be sure to check out our cheeseburger soup recipe!