If nothing gets you fired up for grilling like smoky, saucy, and tender ribs, then you’re going to love this recipe! We’ve teamed up with Lillie’s Q and paired our delicious Premium Pork Ribs with their legendary rubs and sauces. All-natural ingredients and a passion for bold flavor are what make Lillie’s Q the authority on Southern barbeque, and we know you’ll love trying this recipe in your kitchen or backyard.
How it’s done
Whether you’re a rib expert looking to try something new, or a novice wanting to find a signature recipe, this method of preparation is sure to have your guests coming back for seconds.
It’s easy—just start with our ribs (they come naked so you can totally customize to your liking). Make sure to defrost following the package directions before you fire up the grill!
Then, add a generous layer of Lillie’s Q sauce and rub for tons of big, Southern-style flavor.
Bake in the oven until they’re melt-in-your-mouth tender, add more Lillie’s Q sauce, and grill until they’ve got a nice char. Serve them with even more sauce (for those who prefer their ribs extra messy) and watch them disappear.
The full recipe
- 2 racks Premium Pork Ribs (approx. 2 1/4 – 2 1/2 lbs)
- ¼ cup Lillie’s Q Gold Barbeque Sauce
- 1 cup Lillie’s Q Carolina Dirt Rub
- ½ cup Lillie’s Q Smoky Barbeque Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F. With a pastry brush, spread both sides of the ribs with Lillie’s Q Gold Barbeque Sauce and generously sprinkle with Lillie’s Q Carolina Dirt Rub.
- Place a double thickness of heavy foil cut 6 inches longer than the rack of ribs on a baking sheet. Place ribs in the middle of the sheet and wrap with the foil. Bake for 1 ½ to 2 hours or until tender (the two middle bones of the rack should start to pull apart easily).
- Remove ribs from baking sheet and discard foil packet and liquid. Spread Lillie’s Q Smoky Barbeque Sauce, or your favorite sauce, all over both sides of the ribs.
- Grill on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat for 15 minutes, brushing with additional sauce every 5 minutes, turning once. Adjust heat as necessary to prevent burning.
You can find our entire selection of ribs, rubs, and other gifts for grilling at hickoryfarms.com!