What’s more comforting than a good grilled cheese? A GREAT grilled cheese full of fall flavors and a variety of textures that will make your mouth scream of joy. And that’s exactly what this Triple Cream Pear & Pumpkin Grilled Cheese Sandwich is – piled on chewy ciabatta bread, layered with crispy bacon, cool pear slices, luscious Triple Crème Cheese, and a good slathering of homemade pumpkin sage cream cheese, it’s the sandwich that will win over all the other sandwiches.
The perfect lunch when served with a side salad or a quick on-the-go snack, you’ll never want to make another grilled cheese sandwich other than this one.
The Hickory Farms Reserve Triple Crème Cheese, with its buttery richness, lends amazing flavors because it’s created by a unique blend of fresh cow’s milk and decadent triple cream. It melts beautifully in this sandwich, adds luscious cheesy goodness to it, and is even delicious on its own!
Triple Crème Pear & Pumpkin Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
- 1 loaf of ciabatta bread
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, minced
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 6 strips of bacon, cooked until crispy
- 1 wedge of Hickory Farms Triple Crème Cheese
- 1 pear, cored and thinly sliced
- Cut and slice the ciabatta bread for sandwiches.
- Whip together the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sage, hot sauce, and season with salt & pepper.
- Slather the pumpkin cream cheese on both sides of the bread, layer with bacon, Triple Crème Cheese, and thin pear slices.
- Grill on a cast iron skillet, in the oven or your favorite panini press.
- Serve hot!
Marnely Rodriguez- Murray is an established chef with an extensive culinary background, as well as a friend of Hickory Farms. She brings masterfully created recipes using her favorite Hickory Farms products and has a special knack for turning every dish into a masterpiece.