One of the best things about Thanksgiving is all of the leftovers. And of course, those leftovers were made for creating an amazing, once a year, kind of sandwich. We’ve compiled our favorite recipes, flavors, and years of sandwich building expertise to create the ultimate Thanksgiving leftover sandwich recipe.
While we’re using a few of our favorite recipes to create certain elements of this sandwich, you can use your own sides to build this epic hand-held meal.
It’s time to put on some comfy pants, load up a plate, and chow down on our ultimate Thanksgiving leftover sandwich.
Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich Recipe
- Hickory Farms Sweet Hot Mustard
- Beef Summer Sausage Stuffing (full recipe)
- Hickory Farms Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese
- Hickory Farms Premium Turkey
- Place two slices of bread on a plate
- Tear off a piece of lettuce and place it on the bottom slice of bread
- Add a layer of leftover Hickory Farms Premium Turkey
- Top with Hickory Farms Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese
- Scoop a layer of Beef Summer Sausage Stuffing on top
- Finish with a drizzle of Hickory Farms Sweet Hot Mustard
- Place the other slice of bread on top
- Slice, serve, and enjoy
Looking for more cooking & recipe inspiration? Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for entertaining inspiration, gift ideas to celebrate any occasion, & updates on our delicious products & promotions.